Where it all began… The Noir et Bleu

netb-cover_orig“What would you do if you had to choose between doing something bad but right and doing something good but wrong?”

Being the youngest of the four Desrochers brothers, illegitimate or not, means Len has always been loyal to the Noir et Bleu Motorcycle Club, but he never wanted to be an outlaw biker. When the club pulls strings to get him out of a long prison sentence for a crime he didn’t commit, he ends up indebted to the brotherhood and trapped in the world of organized crime. He owes the club another week of service before he can walk away. But when the club and his family are the same thing, walking away becomes a life or death decision…for everyone he cares about.

The Noir et Bleu Motorcycle Club Series consist of four standalone novels that can be read in any order. The Noir et Bleu takes place six years before It Is What It Is and thirteen years before One Percenter and The Handler, spanning from one generation to the next of the Desrochers and Gyllenhall families.

D.R. Graham(4)The Noir et BleuMotorcycle Club

Advertisements

IT IS WHAT IT IS Release Day

Feb 22 - IIWII

IIWII

Goodreads

77003-synopsis

Tracking down the runaway teenage daughter of a senior member of the Noir et Bleu Motorcycle Club should be a quick, easy assignment for Tait—a chance to earn his full patch and officially join the outlaw biker family. But Tait didn’t count on the complication of working alongside the sassy-mouthed older sister, Kolby. He also didn’t count on the mission leading them into the clutches of a lethal international drug ring. Defying direct orders and relying on only his training and wits, Tait will have to risk everything to protect Kolby, rescue Roxie, and get them all out alive.

IIWII Teaser

The Series

EVEN THOUGH IT IS WHAT IT IS CAN BE READ AS A STANDALONE, YOU WON’T WANT TO MISS OUT ON THE REST OF THIS MUST READ SERIES!!!

One Percenter

AMAZON * B&N * KOBO * iBOOKS

The Handler

AMAZON * B&N * KOBO * iBOOKS

Buy Links

NEB

AMAZON * KOBO * iBOOKS

IIWII Teaser 2

f4cbe-about2bthe2bauthor

DR Graham

D.R. Graham is an author for HarperCollins and Entangled Publishing. She worked as a social worker with at-risk youth before becoming a therapist in private practice. The clients she works with are children and teenagers, and her novels deal with issues relevant to young and new adults in love, transition, or crisis. She is also an award winning columnist for the Richmond News. She currently lives in Vancouver, British Columbia with her husband.

HIT THAT AND YOU’RE DEAD is an Apple iBooks bestseller for fiction under $9.99.

Website * Facebook * Twitter

Hosted By:

75459-logo2bpng2b252812529

ONE PERCENTER Book Release

netb bannerPhew. It’s taken a couple of years, but ONE PERCENTER (Book #1 in the NOIR ET BLEU MOTORCYCLE CLUB series) is finally here. I’m really excited to share it with everyone and I hope you love it. It’s a psychological and emotional story about what it is like to grow up loving the people the rest of the world is terrified of. It’s geared toward 18-25 year old new adults, but mature young adult readers will also enjoy it. If you are missing your Sons of Anarchy, this will be up your alley.

99% of bikers obey the law. The other 1% make their own…

Eighteen-year-old Tienne Desrochers grew up in the rough world of the Noir et Bleu Motorcycle Club. Bikers. Family. Outlaws. But after her dad’s murder, she decides she’s had enough. Refusing to end up like her drug-addicted mom, Tienne grabs her younger brother and leaves it all behind…including her boyfriend, Aiden Gyllenhall.

More comfortable in the middle of a bar fight than at a country club, living with her wealthy aunt and uncle is an adjustment, to say the least. No swearing. Designer shoes that pinch. And charming, corporate types like Leland Crofton instead of super-sexy, tattooed Aiden. But even the upper class can’t escape the toxic touch of underworld violence. And this time, Tienne won’t just learn who she really is—she’ll learn who has her back.

Here is the feature in USA TODAY if you want to read more about the story behind the book.

It’s going to be a whirlwind for the next little while because I am also releasing a book with HarperCollins, titled RANK, on April 2nd. It is available for pre-orders now. Then THE HANDLER (Book #2 in the NOIR ET BLEU MOTORCYCLE CLUB series) releases April 27th.

 

Book Release Party February 23rd, 2015

IMG_0053
Good Man, Bad Boy a Lttle
Please join me on Monday, February 23rd at an online party to celebrate the release of ONE PERCENTER. It is the first book in the Noir et Bleu Motorcycle Club series. Fourteen authors are popping in to dish about Good Men, Bad Boys and to give away copies of their books.